As we all know that Mozilla Firefox is one of the most widely used browser and it has been popular among users because of its features. Today the world is of multitasking, we perform many task at the same time. We surf the net, performing a task, chatting with friends and watching movie or listening music at the same time. It is a typical daily routine and multi-tasking scenario usually done by most of people who really enjoys the benefits of the internet but we know that doing all these stuffs with the use of your mouse would really be hard especially in cases where you need to switch from one tab to the other.
There is a good thing about Mozilla firefox that it has some shortcut keys that very useful and easy for us. These helpful shortcut keys provide us the multi-tasking skill so that we make faster commands implemented by using our keyboards rather than using our mouse again and again. So you must know these shortcut keys for showing your multitasking skills:
1. Ctrl + T – Help you to open new tab.
2. Alt + Home - It allows your browser to instantly to your browsers default homepage.
3. F5 - Refresh the current page.
4. Backspace - This is to navigate you to the last page you've visited.
5. Ctrl + Tab - this would command allows you to instantly switch from one tab to another.
6. Ctrl + J - this is a command that instantly shows all the current downloads that you had.
7. Ctrl + H – It shows you the history of all the recent pages that your browser has visited.
8. Ctrl + F - a shortcut key that assists users to find a certain keyword in the page.
9. Ctrl + K – It leads you to the web search of the browser.
10. Ctrl + D - bookmarks the current page.
11. Ctrl + Shift + Del – it clears all recent history of pages that you visited on your browser.
12. Ctrl + W - It closes the current tab that you are in.