Plug-ins allow you to boost the capabilities of Firefox beyond basically watching Websites. They allow you to view films, play games and read records. Set up plugins in Firefox to get the most out of Firefox and your Internet experience.
Note:- Before following the steps below, I do not recommend you doing this unless you are comfortable editing the pc Settings. I will not responsible for any damage that may be caused to your PC after editing the settings by following the steps below. You proceed at your own risk or may take Help for Mozilla Firefox at +1-855-207-5444 (Toll Free)
1. Start a new internet browser screen using Firefox.
2. Go to the Firefox plugins Website (see Sources below).
3. Look through the list of plugins that are available. Choose from items such as Shockwave, Microsoft windows Press Gamer and Quicktime.
4. Look within the tool you'd like to obtain. Find your os and basically select the edition number link detailed below it. You'll be re-routed to the installing web page for the specific tool you wish to add.
5. Look for the 'Download" option and basically click it. You may be persuaded to preserve a computer file. Click 'Save File.' A dialogue box will show the obtain success. When the obtain is complete, basically click 'Clean Up.'
6. Start the tool after it completes installing. If you left the standard establishing in place, the tool will be on your pc. Simply simply clicking the symbol will set it up in Firefox.